Saturday, January 11, 2014

How to Clean Stainless Steel Kitchen Equipment

There are days when I find myself watching the cooking equipment. No, I mean the type of fashion stores window . I'm talking about cooking at home watching his friends. I am amazed at how some of their cooking equipment shine. These modern kitchens are all glitz and glamor . I wonder , is it a laborious luxury or can be easily updated?

I was in a world of my own where wonderful food items looked at me and show his state of bling. Everyone was so proud of how they shine and clean they are. In a burst of energy , they began to dance around me. Then , they were quickly submerged in the sink and the drying of the other. Everything about the song and dance that is normally found in a Disney movie fairy tale. Then I felt a blow on my shoulder. My friend told me to get out of my dream world.


I'm always looking for the best way to clean anything , makes the method. I just want to enjoy my life and not think about work while clear later. With my work I am able to work with a wide range of kitchen equipment , so you can imagine how the cooking and baking that I love doing. Product testing is a big part of this type of work. This is , of course, comes after cleaning.

Many elements of the kitchen are stainless steel because of its hygienic benefits. And is resistant to oxidation and corrosion when it is taken care properly . I meet a room full of kitchen equipment , stainless steel plates and plate warmers and stainless steel graters all need cleaning.

In my experience, I have found that cleaning of the stainless steel is easy .

Wash items in clean, warm water with a mild detergent . Do not use corrosive or abrasive cleaners as this may damage the equipment or wear . You can use as little as one drop of dishwashing liquid in a little warm water using a soft cloth to clean the cooking element .

Rinse with clean water and a soft cloth to dry the moisture lint lint-free cloth . This is important because the water molecules of water can leave spots . For best results , wipe in the direction of the polish lines .

For fingerprints , I find that a glass cleaner is very effective. Spray glass cleaner on the stainless steel equipment . Rinse and dry with a soft cloth. This will clean your stainless steel cookware or equipment so clearly that you will be able to see your own reflection in it.

If you notice any scratches or stains on stainless steel, can be useful to make a stainless steel cleaner . You can minimize scratching and remove stains with the added advantage of polishing surfaces .

The following weekend , I visited my friend again and looked at my reflection in the stainless steel kitchen . Again , I 'm lost in a world of glitter and luxury , and I have a wink of stainless steel coffee .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home